Regional Center Scholarship Directions
Please carefully read the admission criteria before applying.
If you meet the requirements please fill out the candidate form below.
You will be contacted within 24 hours by phone or email by a Game Gen teacher to set up a phone interview.
For more information on our program feel Download Game Gen Brochure here.
• Individual must be a client of a Regional Center in California.
• Individual must be 18 or older.
• Individual must express an interest in any of the following: games, technology, math, art, or coding.
• Individual does not present a danger to themselves or others.
• Individual demonstrates social, interpersonal, and communication skills necessary for vocational or work-related training in the software development industry.
• Individual must have the ability to communicate verbally.
• Individual demonstrates willingness to fully participate for the duration of the one year program.
• Individual does not require one-on-one intervention and/or prompting for safety, behavioral support or comprehension.