Candidate Form Directions
Please carefully read the admission criteria before applying. Once you fill out form you will be contacted within 24 hours. After you apply you will be contacted by a Game Gen teacher to setup a phone interview/onsite tour.
• Individual must be 18 or over with a diagnosed developmental disability.
• Individual must express an interest in any of the following: games, technology, math, coding and/or logic.
• Individual does not present a danger to themselves or others.
• Individual must have appropriate funding secured, either by the Regional Center or by private payment.
• Individual demonstrates social, interpersonal, and communication skills necessary for vocational or work-related training in the software development industry.
• Ability to communicate verbally
• Individual demonstrates willingness to fully participate for the duration of the program.
• Does not require one-on-one intervention and/or prompting for safety, behavioral support or comprehension.
• Individual is willing to work on independent mobility skills to get to and from the program, as can be done safely.